Dodge Charger Performance Features
The 2018 Dodge Charger transforms Oklahoma City roads into a track with its race-inspired performance features. Choose from four powerful engines, along with several Charger interior colors, and add on your favorite performance features so this athletic vehicle can perform at it’s best.
If a vehicle is to carry the Dodge Charger name, it has to deliver exceptional power. Look under the hood to see what engines this newest Charger brings to the game:
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6: Even the base level engine can achieve up to 300 hp and 264 lb-ft of torque.
- 5.7L HEMI® V8: The renowned HEMI® V8 engine, standard on the Charger R/T and Daytona, churns out up to 370 hp and 396 lb-ft of torque.
- 392 HEMI® V8: Given as standard on the Charger R/T Scat Pack, Daytona 392, and SRT® 392, the 392 HEMI delivers 485 hp and 475 lb-ft of torque for a zero to 60 mph time in the low 4-second range.
- Supercharged 6.2L HEMI® SRT Hellcat V8: Only featured on the Dodge Charger SRT® Hellcat, this game-changing engine delivers up to 707 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque.
For the ultimate in handling and control, the Dodge Charger comes with a technologically advanced AWD system in its class. This allows you to drive with ease and precision, no matter what weather conditions Oklahoma City throws your way. Other performance-enhancing highlights include:
- Electric Power Steering: Cycle between Normal, Comfort and Sport driver-selectable steering modes for optimal steering while racing through El Reno.
- Launch Control: Set your preferred launch rpm or use it to improve all off-the-line acceleration.
- All-Speed Traction Control: Keep in full control during every Mustang drive with targeted braking to maintain traction and stability.
- Transmission Options: The cutting-edge TorqueFlite® eight-speed automatic transmission ensures seamless precision as you switch between gears. This transmission also is available with Sport Mode and paddle shifters.
- Electronic/Paddle Shifters: The performance-inspired electronic shifter boasts smooth transfers while steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters allow direct control in a flash.
Experience the Charger Today at Westpointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge
The Dodge Charger offers premier performance and holds its own compared to other models like the Ford Mustang. Ready to make the Dodge Charger yours? We can make the car-buying process as speedy as the Charger with our online tools. Use Edmunds Appraise My Trade In to discover the market value your current vehicle, and then get pre-approved for financing before you even enter our Yukon dealership!
More About the Dodge Charger’s Features
The 2018 Dodge Charger transforms Oklahoma City roads into a track with its race-inspired performance features. Choose from four powerful engines, along with several Charger interior colors, and add on your favorite performance features so this athletic vehicle can perform at it’s best. View Inventory Explore the Charger Engine Options If a vehicle is to carry…