Jeep Grand Cherokee Accessories
Uniting luxury fittings and upscale features with assertive capability and responsive handling, the 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee brings everything you could reasonably demand from a top-tier SUV – just compare Grand Cherokee to Durango. It also complements its full range of standard and available features with a diverse selection of Jeep Grand Cherokee accessories, including:
- Roof-Mount Cargo Basket
- Remote Start
- Wiring Harness
- License Plate Frames
- Ball Mount Adapter
- Cargo Box
- Canoe Carrier
Customize Your SUV Using Jeep Grand Cherokee Accessories
- Roof-Mount Cargo Basket: Ideal for carrying bulky or oversized luggage, the roof-mount cargo basket offers adjustable-position tie-down loops to provide secure attachment points. The optional cargo net fits across it to provide added security.
- Remote Start: Vehicles equipped with Remote Proximity Keyless Entry, Keyless Enter-n-Go, and automatic transmission can be started from afar to get the cabin temperature perfect before you climb inside.
- Wiring Harness: Even the entry-level 3.6L V6 can tow up to 6,200 lbs. when properly equipped with the wiring harness. The kit includes seven-way/four-way connectors, wiring harness, and hardware.
- License Plate Frames: Add a dash of personal flair to the Jeep Grand Cherokee’s commanding exterior with bright polished license plate frames sporting the Grand Cherokee logo.
- Ball Mount Adapter: Designed for a 2-hitch receiver, the ball mount adaptor allows a 0.75″ rise or 2″ drop in ball position. The 8.5″ long features a 1″ ball shank and is rated to tow a 7,500 lb. load and 750 lb. of tongue weight.
- Cargo Box: Providing an additional 15.5 cubic feet of cargo, the lockable hard box will keep your cargo dry and secure in any weather. The gas cylinder opening system provides gentle opening and closing, and the aerodynamic design limits wind resistance.
- Canoe Carrier: Carry a kayak, canoe, surfboard, or sailboard using ratcheting tie downs, two straps, and buckle protectors.
- Tent: This tent attaches to your vehicle to provide a 10`x 10` sleeping area, overhead storage net, inside pockets, two doors, three large mesh windows, and an exterior canopy.
Visit Our Showroom for a Closer Look at the Jeep Grand Cherokee
Whether you want to experience Jeep Grand Cherokee specs and interior or compare it against the regular Jeep Cherokee, the team here at Westpointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge can help. Simply contact us today to find out more.
More About Jeep Model Features
The Jeep Compass is many things. It’s affordable. It’s rugged. It’s easy to maneuver. It’s available in a wide range of engines, offering plenty of flexibility. One thing the Jeep Compas is not is widely-disliked. In fact, to prove it to you, we’ve compiled a list of notable 2021 Jeep Compass reviews. Read on below…
The highly sought-after (and affordable) 2021 Jeep Gladiator is here, which means more time off-road and exploring trails near Oklahoma City! With that in mind, the Jeep Gladiator towing capacity is going to play a big part in your off-road adventures. Why? The Jeep Gladiator towing is 7,650 pounds and the payload is 1,700 pounds….
Oklahoma City-area Jeep lovers are excited for the announcement of the new Jeep Wagoneer. When it was created in 1963, the original Wagoneer turned heads with its combination of off-road ability and passenger-car comfort, and Jeep continues that legacy with the classier set of three-row SUVs, the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer. At this point, only the…