2019 RAM 1500 Gas Mileage
Purchasing a strong and capable pickup truck doesn’t mean you have to burn money at the gas pump. Thanks to the addition of innovative technology and design, the 2019 RAM 1500 reaches up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine. Recognized for its best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy, you will find impressive MPGs across the lineup. Discover which models offer the fuel economy and power you need at Westpointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge.
RAM 1500 Fuel Economy Overview
Oklahoma City drivers can choose from three different performance-ready engines on the new 1500. Depending on the configuration, the 2019 RAM 1500 gas mileage can be:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 19 mpg city/24 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 15 mpg city/22 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 15 mpg city/21 mpg highway
- 5.7L HEMI V8 Engine with eTorque
- Fuel Efficiency (4X2): 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway
- Fuel Efficiency (4X4): 17 mpg city/22 mpg highway
On top of great MPGs, the RAM 1500 has a best-in-class 4×4 driving range of 624 miles. Whether you are interested in the RAM 1500 as a personal vehicle, or you are looking for a commercial vehicle for your Mustang business, you can relax knowing you’re saving money on fuel. If you require more power, you’re willing to put a little more money towards gas, consider the RAM 2500.
What Is eTorque?
The eTorque system is a crucial component of the RAM 1500 fuel economy and performance. RAM models equipped with eTorque use a 48-volt belt-driven motor that’s powered by a battery instead of an alternator. While drivers may be surprised to find a mild hybrid system on a work truck, it results in more torque, payload, and towing capability. Higher EPA rated fuel economy doesn’t hurt either.
RAM 1500 Efficiency Systems
There are several systems that contribute to the remarkable RAM 1500 mpg ratings :
- Transmission – The standard TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic delivers maximum efficiency and performance by adjusting shift points.
- Design – The all-new 2019 RAM 1500 features a redesigned roof and elevated hood to lower its drag coefficient.
- Active Air Dam – Standard in the RAM 1500 Rebel and non-air suspension models, this class-exclusive air dam lowers once the truck reaches 30 miles per hour.
Browse the RAM 1500 for Sale at Westpointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Learn More About the RAM 1500 Features
Your RAM works hard for you day in and day out in Oklahoma City, delivering peak performance when you need it most. To keep your truck looking great, consider adding RAM 1500 seat covers to help keep it clean and adding personal style. Learn More View Inventory Customize Your Interior with RAM 1500 Seat Covers There…
Purchasing a strong and capable pickup truck doesn’t mean you have to burn money at the gas pump. Thanks to the addition of innovative technology and design, the 2019 RAM 1500 reaches up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway with a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine. Recognized for its best-in-class 4×4 fuel economy, you will find…