2020 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
On-the-hunt for an affordable, spacious, and rugged compact SUV near Oklahoma City? At Westpointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge, we’ve got just the vehicle for you: the new 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee. What does the new Cherokee offer that you won’t find in the competition? There’s a whole lot to love about this Jeep SUV, as it happens, and that’s largely because it’s available in seven compelling trim models. Learn more about each one and what it provides Mustang drivers like you!
What Are the 2020 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels?
The new Jeep Cherokee model lineup consists of seven unique trim levels, also known as configurations or trim configurations. Each Cherokee configuration, with the exception of the Trailhawk® configuration, comes with your choice of two drivetrains. You can expect to get up to 21 mpg city/ 31 mpg highway. Gas mileage will vary, since multiple engines are available across the Cherokee trim levels, as you’ll note below:
- Latitude – $25,740 starting MSRP, available in both FWD and 4×4 drivetrains,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Latitude Plus – $27,395 starting MSRP, available in both FWD or 4×4 drivetrains,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Altitude – $28,390 starting MSRP, available in both FWD or 4×4 drivetrains,180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Upland – $28,675 starting MSRP, available in both FWD or 4×4 drivetrains, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Limited – $31,350 starting MSRP, available in both FWD or 4×4 drivetrains, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Trailhawk® – $34,505 MSRP, only available in a 4×4 drivetrain, since this is an off-road-oriented model, 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- High Altitude – $33,145 MSRP, available in both FWD or 4×4 drivetrains, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
Looking for the most power? Upgrading to one of the higher trim models for your El Reno adventures is probably your best bet. Want more value with still-fantastic capability? A lower trim might be worth considering. Compare all your options by contacting us to compare Jeep Cherokee configurations today!
Jeep Cherokee Features & Accessories
As is the case when you choose trims for performance specs, the higher and more expensive Cherokee configurations offer the best infotainment and interior features, not to mention the most compelling upgrades and exterior styling elements. Want to see just what each Cherokee trim level offers? Here’s a brief overview:
- Latitude – A standard Uconnect® 4 infotainment system boasts a 7-inch touchscreen that helps you pinch, zoom, and swipe your way to your favorite songs and multimedia. Standard manually-adjustable driver and passenger seats upholstered in durable cloth keep you comfortable.
- Latitude Plus – For added convenience, this trim boasts a power 8-way-adjustable driver’s seat, plus a CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof.
- Altitude – 18-inch wheels and your choice of 10 exterior colors give the Altitude trim unique flair.
- Upland – 17-inch Black Noise aluminum wheels, matte black tow hooks, Black Noise Jeep badging with unique Desert Sky Blue accents help the Upland to maintain an edgier feel than other Cherokee trim levels.
- Limited – From heated front seats to a standard upgraded 8.4-inch touchscreen interface, the Cherokee Limited is truly luxurious in every way.
- High Altitude – 19-inch wheels help you look good wherever near El Reno you travel. Uconnect® 4C NAV helps you get there without a hitch.
- Overland – Heated second-row seats, 9-speaker sound system, ambient LED interior lighting, and more make the Cherokee Overland the top-of-line model that provides superior luxury and comfort.
Want something a little more rugged to truly hit the trails near Tuttle or to make neglected backroads in inclement weather a snap to navigate? The Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk® boasts many similar features to the Latitude Plus trim, but it’s also packed with off-road-ready features, such as:
- Selec-Speed Crawl Control
- An off-road suspension
- All-weather floor mats
- Accent color roof rails
- Optional rock rails
Find Your New Jeep Cherokee at Westpointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Want to get behind-the-wheel of the Jeep Cherokee 4×4 or 4×2 that’s best for your particular needs? Give us a call or contact us online today here at Westpointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Yukon, and we’ll be happy to help you decide on which Cherokee configuration is right for you. We can also help you navigate the trade-in-process, give you car buying tips, and so much more! Ready to see if you should go for a value-priced trim or splurge on a more luxurious one? Use our payment calculator to play around with different trims and prices. We can’t wait to get you into the Cherokee of your dreams soon!
More From Westpointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Oklahoma City-area Jeep lovers are excited for the announcement of the new Jeep Wagoneer. When it was created in 1963, the original Wagoneer turned heads with its combination of off-road ability and passenger-car comfort, and Jeep continues that legacy with the classier set of three-row SUVs, the Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer. At this point, only the…
Think of buying a new truck, and what’s the first thing that comes to mind? Okay, what’s the most exciting thing that comes to mind? Probably picking out colors! A favorite part of purchasing or leasing a pickup for many Oklahoma City and Mustang area vehicle shoppers, picking out colors is an opportunity to match your…
When you choose the 2021 RAM 1500 over competitors like the Chevy Silverado 1500 and Ford F-150, you’re not only gaining an advantage thanks to this RAM truck’s available features–like the unparalleled eTorque Mild Hybrid system and 12-inch touchscreen infotainment interface. You’re also gaining plenty of practical capability. That’s because the 2021 RAM 1500 towing…