2020 Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels
If you’re shopping for a new SUV near Oklahoma City that is highly capable both on and off-road, the 2020 Jeep Cherokee should move to the top of your list. With five unique new Jeep Cherokee trim levels available, there’s an option for every type of driver in Mustang! Explore all of the Jeep Cherokee configurations with Westpointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge below before you visit us in Yukon for a test drive!
Jeep Cherokee Configurations
As we noted above, there are a total of five Jeep Cherokee trim levels available for 2020, ranging from the entry-level Latitude to the top-tier Overland. Pricing and mechanics will vary across the lineup, with fuel efficiency ratings ranging from 21 mpg to 25 mpg. Details on each trim are as follows:
- Latitude – $25,740 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, 180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Latitude Plus – $27,395 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, 180-hp 2.4L I-4 engine
- Limited – $31,350 starting MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, max 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Trailhawk® – $34,505 starting MSRP, 4×4 drivetrain, 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
- Overland – $36,995 MSRP, FWD or 4×4 drivetrain, 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine
As you can see, performance options across the Jeep Cherokee configurations are quite similar, but as you move up to range-topping options like the off-road-ready Trailhawk® with standard Jeep Cherokee 4×4 and the premium Overland, you’ll get more standard engine power from the 271-hp 3.2L V6 engine. For some drivers in Mustang, this added power can make all the difference.
Jeep Cherokee Features & Accessories
The technology, safety features, and interior amenities you have access to will change depending on which of the Jeep Cherokee trim levels you opt for. As you move up the lineup, you’ll enjoy more perks. Explore some key features for each option, below:
- Latitude – Uconnect® 4 infotainment system with 7-inch touchscreen, 17-inch wheels, automatic LED headlights, and Bluetooth connectivity
- Latitude Plus – Power 8-way driver’s seat, CommandView dual-pane panoramic sunroof, and leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Limited – Exterior mirrors with memory and turn signals, 8.4-inch touchscreen interface, and heated front seats
- Overland – Heated second-row seats, 9-speaker sound system, and ambient LED interior lighting
El Reno off-road enthusiasts will be interested in upgrading to the exclusive Trailhawk® trim, which includes many of the same interior features as the Latitude Plus. Unlike the Latitude Plus and other trim levels, however, the Trailhawk® is also equipped with standard trail-ready features like Jeep Cherokee 4×4, Selec-Speed Crawl Control, off-road suspension, all-weather floor mats, accent color roof rails, and optional rock rails.
Explore the Jeep Cherokee Trim Levels at Westpointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge!
Ready to explore the Jeep Cherokee configurations in person? Contact the team at Westpointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge to schedule a test drive today! Our Jeep specialists will walk you through the entire lineup while you’re here, showing you how to use features like Uconnect® and more. Before your visit, be sure to take a look at our new vehicle specials and apply for financing online if you’d like to get pre-approved!
More from Westpointe Chrysler Jeep Dodge
If you’re shopping for a new SUV near Oklahoma City that is highly capable both on and off-road, the 2020 Jeep Cherokee should move to the top of your list. With five unique new Jeep Cherokee trim levels available, there’s an option for every type of driver in Mustang! Explore all of the Jeep Cherokee configurations…
Is your Oklahoma City commute overdue for an upgrade? You’ll want to move the 2019 Dodge Charger to the top of your list. This Dodge performance car is built to thrill, with up to 707 hp from a 6.2L V8 engine. With five unique Dodge Charger trim levels available, there’s an ideal model for every type…
Before being fully loaded or hooked up to a trailer, the new RAM 1500 weight ranges from 4,798 lbs to 5,374 lbs. The vehicle’s design allows for high towing capabilities across Oklahoma City, with Gross Vehicle Weight Ratings between 6,800 lbs and 7,100 lbs. Read on to find out about curb weight, GVWR, and more. View…