Message from our Team about COVID-19
To our valued Customers,
Westpointe is committed to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and helping
our customers to do the same. We continue to monitor developments related to COVID-19 and we want
to assure you that we are actively implementing best practices in our dealerships as recommended by
Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in effort to better serve you. We are committed to
our employees, customers, and community and want to share with you the actions we are taking.
• We are cleaning and sanitizing our common areas regularly.
• We are providing hand sanitizers for employees and customers to use.
• We are following the CDC and other authorities’ recommendations to reduce the spread of germs.
• Our online inventory is available at www.westpointechryslerjeepdodge.com for your
• Our sales team is available by phone or email to answer your questions and walk you through
our remote buying process.
• We are available to service your vehicle at a time most convenient for you.
• We will arrange to pick up and drop off your vehicle.
• We have loaner vehicles available in an effort to minimize disruptions to your busy schedule.
We are proud to be part of our great communities where our employees live and work. Thank you for placing your trust in us!
The Westpointe Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Team